A Basic Quarterly Recordkeeping Solution.
To provide a very needed but basic service for the business owner that either is by him/herself or may have one or two other permanent/temp employees and chooses to write his or her own checks.
Our service provides you with the net pay per check for each payroll period and we maintain the recordkeeping for Quarterly Reporting purposes which we do on your behalf.
CFO Financial is a premier payroll service bureau that specializes in serving the valuable Small Business Owner. We are committed to providing you with more service, information and advice at a much lower cost than any other alternative. Our payroll services are typically 25-35% lower than other national payroll service providers.
It is important to us that our clients know exactly what they are paying for with our quarterly flat-fee price because we understand that cash flow is critical to your business. -Review our quarterly payroll offering in the table below.
Included Reports and Services In CFO Financials Quarterly Reporting Offering:
- Calculate Net check amounts; Client cuts the check.
- Deposit withholding taxes at the end of each Quarter; direct from your bank account to the government's account via check or electronic methods.
- Deposit employer payroll taxes; together with withholding taxes.
- Accounting Reports
- Prepare standard and customized payroll period reports at the end of each Quarter.
- Prepare/submit 941 payroll withholding and employer payroll taxes/returns via e-File.
- Prepare/submit year-end 940 Federal Unemployment taxes/return via e-File.
- Prepare/submit W-2 annual wage statement.
- Prepare/submit W-3 transmittal for annual wage statements.
- Prepare/submit State payroll and Unemployment forms.
- Prepare/submit New Hire Reports